Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

A Baby Asked the Goddess

A Baby asked, Goddess?, "They tell me you are
sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to
live there being so small and helpless?"
"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take
care of you."

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in
the summerlands I don't have to do anything but sing
and smile to be happy."
The Goddess said, "Your angel will sing for you and
will also smile for you. And you will feel your
angel's love and be very happy."

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be
able to understand when people talk to me if I don't
know the language?"

The Goddess said, "Your angel will tell you the most
beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and
with much patience and care, your angel will teach
you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to
you?"
The Goddess said, "Your angel will take you hand in
hand along the many places, of my sister, the Earth
Mother, and place you upon the many sands, and
waters,of these places, and you will learn to listen
for me, and to speak to me in meditation and
prayer."

"Who will protect me?"
The Goddess said, "Your angel will defend you even
if it means risking its life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you
anymore."
The Goddess, said, "Your angel will always talk to
you about Me and will teach you the way to come back
to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in The
Summerlands, but voices from Earth could be heard
and the child hurriedly asked, "GODDESS, if I am to
leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

"You will simply call her, "Mom."

Lift a Mother's spirit, send this to every Mother
you know.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!!

No comments: